1. Members and guest only unless attending an organized function.
2. The gates should be kept closed at all times except during organized events.
3. Do Not share gate combinations with non-members.
4. Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction.
5. Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
6. Know where others are at all times, especially rafters crossing the 100 yard range.
7. Do not fire when others are in front of the firing line.
8. Uncased, unshouldered or unhostered firearms must be unloaded and have the actions opened.
9. All firing must be directed downrange at the appropriate paper or metal targets (containers, jugs, bottles, and glass are not oppropriate targets).
Targets will be placed properly on backstops or stands (exceptions are allowed during organized events). No shooting targets at ground level.
10. Respect other members, guests and the range facilities. Absolutely no vandalism.
11. Respect all wildlife occupying the range.
12. Clean up after firing. Use proper trash recepticles or pack it out with you.
13. Obey all commands given by Match Directors or Range Officers.
14. There will be no consumption of alcohol while range is HOT.
15. When range is declared COLD all firing will Cease. Range will be declared HOT before commencing fire.
16. Ear and eye protection are REQUIRED.
17. Failure to comply with the above stated rules can result in termination of membership.